Square bolts are now most commonly used for aesthetic purposes to provide a rustic look in a new structure or to match existing fasteners in an older structure. MEGATRO provide latest variety of Square Head Bolts, which can be customized based on their sizes and other specifications to suit the clients' requirements. We use qualitative grade of material and modern machinery to process these square head bolts that gives them durability and dimensional accuracy. Apart from this, we test all our products based on various parameters to meet the exact demands of various application areas.
Our Specifications as follow:
1) Standard of Square Bolt: DIN, ANSI/ASME, BS, GB, and JS, Non-standard.
2) Material of Square Bolt: Carbon steel, stainless steel
3) Grade of Square Bolt: From grade4.6 to 10.9, Grade2-Grade10.
4) Dimension of Square Bolt: 6mm-20mm, 1/8"_2-1/2"
5) Length of Square Bolt: 10mm to 100mm
6) Coating of Square Bolt: Plain, black, zinc, HDG, nickel, phosphate black.
7) Packing of Square Bolt:
General: Packed in 25 Kgs Net weight Carton/Bag (with plastic bag inside), then 36 Cartons per a pallet.
Special: Packed in small box (with plastic bag inside, 1-5kg) or small plastic bag, then in Carton, 36cartons per a pallet.
Production: as per clients' requirements
Origin: Qingdao, Shandong province, CHINA
Payment term: TT; L/C
Lead time: to be discussed by Buyer and Seller
If you have any questions, feedback or comments, please fill out the form below and we will reply you back as soon as possible.