A U bolt is a bolt which is shaped like the letter U, with two threaded arms protruding from a curved base. There are a number of uses for U bolts such as attaching pipes to machines, and a wide variety of sizes are usually available at hardware stores in boxes and as individually sold bulk items.
Our MEGATRO provide U shape bolts with specification as follow:
1. Diameter: 12mm,14mm,16mm,20mm,22mm,24mm,27mm,30mm,etc
2. Thread pitch: 1.25mm, 1.5mm, 1.75mm, 2.0mm, and 3.0mm
3. Material: A3 (Q235), 45#, 35#, 40Cr, 40Cr (quenching and tempering), etc
4. Grade: 4.8, 6.8, 8.8, 9.8, 10.9
5. Surface: Bake paint, Black oxide, Zinc plated, Phosphate, Electrophoresis, Polishing, Dacromet, etc
Production: as per clients' requirements
Origin: Qingdao, Shandong province, CHINA
Payment term: TT; L/C
Lead time: to be discussed by Buyer and Seller
If you have any questions, feedback or comments, please fill out the form below and we will reply you back as soon as possible.